A NEW PUBLIC TELEVISION DOCUMENTARY
TO APPEAR ON PBS STATIONS ACROSS THE UNITED STATES
ANNOUNCING THE MADE-FOR-TELEVISION PRODUCTION OF
“ISRAEL’S MEDICAL MIRACLES”
PREMIERING IN THE SECOND QUARTER OF 2018
ON PUBLIC TELEVISION TO
AN AUDIENCE OF MORE THAN 116 MILLION VIEWERS!
The Medical Miracles documentary will tell the remarkable story of the medical device industry in Israel today. It begins with its history and its early breakthroughs with innovative thinking that has made it a center of development and manufacturing.
The story “Israel’s Medical Miracles” will be narrated by stage, screen and television actor Hal Linden with commentary by scientists, inventors, manufacturers, businessmen, physicians and their patients. This documentary will explore the reason why Israel has taken the creative lead and will list the life-saving tools that this relatively small nation has provided the world.
This national 60-minute PBS program will tell its story through interviews with its earliest pioneers as it passes through to today’s scientists and their cutting-edge projects. Each interview will be filmed on location in Israel and the United States and will take the viewer inside the research meetings, labs and actual manufacturing facilities. Israeli and American business executives will explain why Israel has taken over the lead in this important global industry that has been proven to save lives and alleviate suffering.
Physicians in the field will explain the importance of these incredible life saving medical devices and the impact it has on their patients.
No story on Israeli medical advancements can be told without reporting the progress in the field of stem cell research and development. Windsor Broadcast Productions, the Producers of this documentary, have created 3 award winning shows on stem cell innovations and have exclusive access to some of the top scientists in the world.
Medical Content Commitee
Joseph Pinzone, MD, MBA
Former Medical Director of Amgen Pharmaceuticals
Bryan Stone, MD
Nephrologist, Medical Director Tenet Healthcare System
David Duffer, MD, MBA
Founder of the Texas Orthopedic Clinic, Director of Clinical Trials for Orthopedic Devices
Marianne Gausche-Hill, MD
Director of Emergency Room Services for Los Angeles County
Executive Producer of “Israel’s Medical Miracles”
This documentary will be distributed to all public television stations in the United States.
Historically, our last production in 2015 the American Health Journal reached over 100 million viewers and aired in 82% of the top 100 markets.
Currently our 13-part medical series “Innovations in Medicine” will premier in the 3rd quarter, 2017.
Why should you be part of this PBS Documentary?
Reach an engaged, diverse audience on PBS, America’s #1 most trusted network.
To associate your company with the quality of the PBS product and audience, and to allow your company to share in the success of public broadcasting in a national commercial-free environment where your message will be clearly seen and heard by a unique audience.
Each month nearly 360 PBS stations across the nation reach 99% of all television households, and each month, 110 million viewers watch PBS.
Historically, our last production in 2016 reported by the National TRAC Report stated that we reached 97 million viewers and aired in 84% of the top 100 markets in the United States. We currently have 39 shows on the NETA / PBS satellite.
Consider these statistics:
- PBS airs in 99% of all American homes for free. Some 80 million people in almost 50 million households watch public television during an average week
- PBS ratings outperform CNN, Lifetime, Discovery and A&E
- Over two thirds (70%) of PBS viewers believe that companies that sponsor PBS have a commitment to quality and excellence
- Two-thirds of PBS viewers would choose to purchase from a company that sponsors PBS, all other things being equal
1. PBS National Airing – Estimated airing and reruns – 85 telecasts. This documentary will be distributed to all pubic television stations in the United States. Historically, our last production in 2015 the American Health Journal reached over 97 million viewers and aired in 82% of the top 100 markets. 8 to 12 months duration.
2. Facebook – Documentary will have its own Facebook profile and will be fed each week for 52 weeks.
3. YouTube – Documentary will be put up on YouTube after 60 days of the first PBS airing and aired an additional 10 months.
4. Videum – Documentary will be placed on Videum 30 days after the first PBS airing for 1 year. Videum of Great Britain is an international healthcare website that translates and distributes healthcare video material to 180 countries worldwide. Videos are translated to the local language before distribution.
5. Healthfeed – Documentary will be distributed on Healthfeed Inc. for 1 year with heavy SEO and promotional distribution. Healthfeed distributes healthcare videos to medical and health related websites throughout Europe, Asia and the United States. Healthfeed Founder Mr. Paul Dinsmore is the former VP of Distribution for Sony Pictures.
6. PR – PR video campaign to standard entertainment channels and followed down to digital distribution. This campaign would include 3,000 copies to news media outlets.
7. Vinyl distribution – Documentary format to DVD for video catalogs and VOD sites.
8. Commercial distribution – commercial TV packaging for syndication.