The Life of a Modern Genius,
Dr. Ervin Laszlo
A NEW PUBLIC TELEVISION DOCUMENTARY
TO APPEAR ON PBS STATIONS ACROSS THE UNITED STATES
ANNOUNCING THE MADE-FOR-TELEVISION PRODUCTION OF
The Life of a Modern Genius,
Dr. Ervin Laszlo
PREMIERING IN THE 2017 SEASON
ON PUBLIC TELEVISION REACHING
AN AUDIENCE OF MORE THAN 100 MILLION VIEWERS!
Who is Ervin Laszlo? You are about to find out, through this one hour full-length PBS Documentary Film Special, you the viewer are graciously being invited to step into the life and mind one of the most extraordinary thinker, and humanitarian, of our times, Dr. Ervin Laszlo, a genius not yet well known to most of the world but this film is about to change that!
It is said that geniuses from previous generations are often better known than their living peers. Dr. Ervin Laszlo has been nominated twice for the Nobel Peace Prize and is the founder of the Club of Budapest, an international think tank whose membership includes Elie Wiesel, Desmond Tutu, Jane Goodall, Deepak Chopra, Peter Gabriel, Bianca Jagger, Sharon Stone, and the Dalia Lama, among many others.
After Four decades of research, he has written more than Ninety books.
Laszlo is now universally regarded as the preeminent expert in the evolving field of quantum consciousness.
But still who is Ervin Laszlo, He is recipient of the highest degree in philosophy and human sciences from the Sorbonne, the University of Paris, as well as of the coveted Artist Diploma of the Liszt Ferenc Academy of Budapest. Additional prizes and awards include four honorary doctorates.
Twice nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize (2004, 2005), he received the Goi Peace prize (2001). He has authored more than 90 books, which have been translated into many languages, and has published in excess of four hundred articles and research papers, including six volumes of piano recordings, and the list of accolades goes on.
As a viewer you will have a Worlds Class front row seat as we travel into the mind of a true genius and for the first time on camera, we will go deep inside the soul of the most underexposed genius of our time. We will visit where Dr. Laszlo was born, his childhood home, Budapest, Hungary and where he first learned to think differently. Re-live the irrational behind his most notable works, including:
The All Embracing Love Declaration, and follow him as he travels the world.
We will visit the Institute is the Laszlo Institute of New Paradigm Research (LI-NPR) at Bagni di Lucca (the historic thermal resort of the medieval city of Lucca) in Tuscany, a gathering place not only for the local community but also a World Class Destination for Luminaries to gather, discuss, and implement ideas that can transform the world not only in Health Care but in a variety of areas where social engineering is called for such as Sustainability, New Green Technology, Education, New Scientific Breakthroughs, Spiritual Transformation and Humane Potential, Transportation, World Peace, Advancement of Women, World Hunger, etc.
Through the power of storytelling we will open the floodgate to his profound writing and teachings and bring you into a deeper understanding of his life’s work and how his knowledge brings important and valuable insights, contributions and solutions to many of dilemmas we face in the world today.
Book Titles by Ervin Laszlo
Why should you be part of this PBS Documentary?
Reach an engaged, diverse audience on PBS, America’s #1 most trusted network.
To associate your company with the quality of the PBS product and audience, and to allow your company to share in the success of public broadcasting in a national commercial-free environment where your message will be clearly seen and heard by a unique audience.
Each month nearly 360 PBS stations across the nation reach 99% of all television households, and each month, 110 million viewers watch PBS.
Historically, our last production in 2016 reported by the National TRAC Report stated that we reached 100 million viewers and aired in 84% of the top 100 markets in the United States. We currently have 39 shows on the NETA / PBS satellite.
Consider these statistics:
- PBS airs in 99% of all American homes for free. Some 80 million people in almost 50 million households watch public television during an average week
- PBS ratings outperform CNN, Lifetime, Discovery and A&E
- Over two thirds (70%) of PBS viewers believe that companies that sponsor PBS have a commitment to quality and excellence
- Two-thirds of PBS viewers would choose to purchase from a company that sponsors PBS, all other things being equal
1. PBS National Airing – Estimated airing and reruns – 85 telecasts. This documentary will be distributed to all pubic television stations in the United States. Historically, our last production in 2016 the American Health Journal reached over 100 million viewers and aired in 82% of the top 100 markets. 8 to 12 months duration.
2. Facebook – Documentary will have its own Facebook profile and will be fed each week for 52 weeks.
3. YouTube – Documentary will be put up on YouTube after 60 days of the first PBS airing and aired an additional 10 months.
4. Videum – Documentary will be placed on Videum 30 days after the first PBS airing for 1 year. Videum of Great Britain is an international healthcare website that translates and distributes healthcare video material to 180 countries worldwide. Videos are translated to the local language before distribution.
5. Healthfeed – Documentary will be distributed on Healthfeed Inc. for 1 year with heavy SEO and promotional distribution. Healthfeed distributes healthcare videos to medical and health related websites throughout Europe, Asia and the United States. Healthfeed Founder Mr. Paul Dinsmore is the former VP of Distribution for Sony Pictures.
6. PR – PR video campaign to standard entertainment channels and followed down to digital distribution. This campaign would include 3,000 copies to news media outlets.
7. Vinyl distribution – Documentary format to DVD for video catalogs and VOD sites.
8. Commercial distribution – commercial TV packaging for syndication.